Thursday, January 14, 2021

NOT Self Serve

I don't understand some customers.

Like...we're in the middle of a pandemic....and yet there are some individuals out there who think it's okay to touch things that they shouldn't be touching.

Like today I discovered a customer at our cricket podium...bagging his own crickets.

Which is not something we ever let customers do. It's not a self serve station. We bag up the crickets for the customers.

Mostly because many customers lie. And they would probably bag up 100 crickets and then claim they were only buying like 10. *shakes head*

But yah, this guy just went a head and gave himself 6 large crickets while I was like "Dude, you can't do that."

Did he care? Nope. 

He didn't even properly put things away. Just left them willy nilly. XP 

It had me seeing red.

Like...dude...I don't know if you're new here, but the cricket podium is NOT self serve. DO NOT TOUCH. And like we have a button on said podium that lets you call help to you.

And it was even more infuriating because like...I'd been gone from that podium for maybe two minutes? You couldn't wait 2 minutes to have someone help you? 

Plus it meant that I had to go through and wipe down and sanitize everything he'd potentially touched to be safe.

Yah. Did not like this guy. At all.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment