Saturday, January 9, 2021

Specific Breed

 I had a customer call the store today asking if we had any male calico kittens for sale.

Which it was rather strange...because he was quite insistant that the cat be a male calico kitten and infact repeated those three descriptors a good dozen times during my phone call with him as I tried to explain that a) I don't have any cats in the store currently and b) we don't control what type of cats come in and c) that male calico cats aren't that common....

Like....seriously. Male Calicos are Rare.

To the point that they can be worth thousands of dollars sort of rare if they have the right sort of markings and such.

So like...while it does occasionally happen with our adoptions that we get them in...it's rare...like maybe one a year. Maybe. 

I do wonder if he'll find his precious male calico kitten....though I'm betting it's not from us. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment