Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MLAARE -Bye Bye Voice

It's never good to get sick.
Especially when I have to work.
Especially when sickness involves me loosing my voice.

Because at my job.
I talk a lot.
I have to.
I have to ask questions, explain situations, answer customer questions, direct them.
When there are people in the store, there's a lot of talking I have to do in order to make sure that what the customer comes for, is what they get, or at least, they get what is best for them.

It's not easy to do that,
When your voice starts disappearing.
And I don't have a loud voice in the beginning.

It started happening today.
My voice began getting deeper, I couldn't hit higher ranges anymore.
Then it started getting squeaky.
And now...well I can still talk,
But I don't think I'm going to make much progress tomorrow.

I can only hope that I'll wake up and my voice will be fine.
Or else, I won't have to help as many customers in the store tomorrow.
Because really, I don't think I'll last that long.
:S Guess we'll see.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment