Monday, December 29, 2014

MLAARE -No More Barking

I love dogs,
Truly I do.
But there are moments when I just can't stand them.
Take work earlier today.
There I was, doing my tasks, scrubbing fish tanks, helping customers.

When I became aware of a dog barking elsewhere in the store.
Bark Bark Bark
pause.
Bark Bark Bark
pause.
Bark Bark Bark.

Over and over again.
It got to the point where I could hardly focus on what I was saying to customers because the dog's bark had become so irritating.
To the point where I really wanted to hit something.
Or at least, go find the owner and politely tell them to leave.
Because this dog WOULD NOT SHUT UP.

Unfortunately, the dog was in a training class of sorts.
So I couldn't really interrupt it.
But, seriously. It got on EVERYONE's Nerves.

And it went on for like AN HOUR.
Because that is how long the class was.
And seriously.
It was irritating.
I felt bad for my coworker who had to be so close to the dog for that long.

But I do wonder.
What were the owners doing?
Why weren't they trying to keep their dog at least a little more quiet?
Were they just sitting there like bumps on a log?
Deaf to their dog's barks?
Does he do this all the time?
O.o

Seriously though.
Do not let your dog keep barking!
It's annoying!
Try and get them to stop, because seriously, it was one of the most irritating things I experienced.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment