Friday, December 12, 2014

MLAARE -Secret Room?

I overheard two of my managers today,
Talking about how one told one of my coworkers,
that There were Secret rooms above the office space.
And that if they told how to get into the this secret room, it would not be a secret.

And I'm actually not sure if they were serious or not.
It's not implausible that there be secret rooms, an attic of sorts, the ceiling is high enough to have a second story. And there is a portion partitioned off, that area that holds the ground floor rooms that aren't seen by most customers.

Now I'm really curious.
Are there rooms above?
Can they only accessed from a certain part of the store?

Who knows.
I would think that there aren't though.
I hear enough about the store, that I would have heard of these rooms before now.

The only access I know of, heads right up to the roof, no exits from there.
What would be stored up there anyways, everything we need is already in the main store.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment