Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Life As A Retail Employee

Here and henceforth known as: MLAARE

You have no idea how giddy this news makes me.
Surfing the internet, I discovered that the smallest Hamster in the world is the Roborovski Hamster.
It only gets to be 2 inches long at the most.



And I sell them in my store.

I get to play with the world's smallest hamster everyday at work!
So. Awesome!
What's even better about these pets?
They almost never bite!
Seriously. I've yet to be bitten by them. Which makes them great pets!

What doesn't make them great pets...is that with their small size, also comes a ton of speed.
They're quick, and if you relax at the wrong moment.
Whoosh.
They're gone. Lost forever in the cracks of your house. 

But still super duper Adorable! :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment