Friday, December 26, 2014

MRS -Mail

It's always been there.
The mail key.
On a handy dandy little hook in the kitchen.
So that whenever someone needs to get the mail,
They can just grab it,
Go check,
And then it will have a place to be put back so it doesn't get lost.

It's been there the last half dozen times I've needed to check the mail.
Except tonight.
Tonight, I discovered that one of my packages had been delivered (better late than never right?)

And I'm not one to wait patiently until Morning.
No, I wanted to check it out right now!
To actually make sure that it was delivered to my address.

Only, when I went to grab the mail key.
It wasn't there.
()_() WHA?!?!!?
Why isn't it there?!

>.<
I have no idea, but I am annoyed. As none of my roommates are home.
And they are not answering my text.
And I have no idea when they will be back!
I mean, it is Christmas Break.
They could have gone home!
But why would the abscond with the mail key!?!?

Really.
Really.
I hope that they come back and get it to me.
As I want to grab those packages before my friends who are in town head back out of town to go to school. :S
Come on roommates....
Respond!
Come home!
Now!!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Update: 11:06pm -Roomies finally returned with mail key so I was able to grab the package! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment