Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MLAARE -Water

Water declared war on me at work today.
I have no idea what I did to offend it so.

There I was pulling a cart that had a variety of things including a couple pitchers of water on it.
Minding my own business.
When I took a turn at a nice gentle curve.
Nothing jerky that's for sure.

And a Clatter/Whoosh was heard behind me.

What was it?
You guessed it. One of the pitchers had fallen off the cart to spill water everywhere.
Not cool.
And that necessitated me going back to the back of the store to get a mop to mop up the water everywhere.
I returned the mop back to it's place once the spill was clean,
and not even thirty seconds later, with me pushing the cart this time, the second pitcher decides to fall off as well!!
The cart was being a bit bumpy...possibly causing one or both of the pitchers to fall off the cart....
But seriously!!
I had to go back to the back to grab that mob again,
To clean up the next spill!
Ugh.

At least it didn't happen a third time or I might have called it quits for the day then and there.

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment