Friday, December 26, 2014

MLAARE- ScrapeBurn

I can't believe it's happened twice now.

So, like a week ago, I was cleaning out the bird cages, placing in fresh bedding for the bottom of the cage, and ended up getting a scrape along my arm when I went to grab more bedding from the bin it's contained in.
The edges don't look sharp at all, but if you hit them at just the right angle.
It gives you a nice scrape plus a rug burn that will ache for days afterwards.
Especially if you get such a scrape on part of your arm that brushes against like....everything.
Yikes pain.

Definitely something I didn't want to repeat.
But guess what?
Yah.
>.<
I was doing the bird bedding change.
And what do you know,
I happened to scrape the same arm once more!
This time, the marks are closer to my wrist,
Which isn't a good spot either as my watch tends to rest right in that area, and so...rubs against the wound.

I really hope that there isn't a third time next week.....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment