Thursday, December 4, 2014

MLAARE -How We Met

One of these days it's going to happen.
It's like a story waiting to happen really.

I had a gentleman come into work today. Older sort, white hair, kindly Grandfather attitude.
And he, like all other gentlemen of his generation, said that someone needed to scoop me up.
As in -Marry me.-
Because I'm. Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Helpful, Nice, any of those other good descriptive words.
And there has to be a young man out there for me.
Lol this one actually looked at my hands to see if I was still single, and seemed a bit flabbergasted that I was.

One of these days....these kindly Grandfathers are going to get it into their head,
That they have a good grandson who is my age who is not yet married,
and they'll set us up, with the rest being history.

Or well a story for the books.

"How did you guys meet?"
"I had a customer in my store, and one day he decided to set me up with his grandson."

Totally going to happen, just wait. ;)

Maybe the story will get more interesting in that I rescued him from a biting animal.... ;) lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment