Wednesday, September 9, 2015

MLAARE -Baby Fish

Baby fish have to be the cutest things. ^^
I love seeing these itty bitty things grow bigger and bigger each day.

And thanks to our display tank.
I'm able to do so. ^^

You see, a while back, we decided to redo what kind of fish were in our Community display tank.

Since I'm not able to get my own bigger fish tank.
I've...kinda made this one my own.
Adding in fish I think will work.

Of course...I meant to stay in the boundaries.
As we decided that some Neon Tetras and a variety of Platys would be enough.

Only the Neons are all the same shade, and the Platys ended up just hiding in the plants like the entire time.

So I may have added a handful of guppies into the tank as well.
Because they're colorful, they swim out in the open.
And therefore our tank looks fuller. :)

In any case, the guppies are all males because we would have been overrun with babies in no time flat if we'd added in females. lol.
No,
But I did make it so there were female and male platys in the tank.
For fun. ^^
To see if they'd breed.

And they have!

We have a half dozen little baby platys swimming around in that tank now and its adorable!!
I definitely love pausing in my work day to look at them.
It's just...fun you know, to see a bunch of different fish of different sizes interacting with each other. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment