Monday, September 14, 2015

MLAARE -Walnut Shells

I had a gentleman come up to me today in the store.
Asking if we sold ground walnut shells.
Which we did.
Though I was sure like all the others, that he wasn't wanting the 25lb bag.
And it wasn't.
But it turns out that we apparently sell a 10lb bag.
As there was a spot for it.
But it wasn't on the shelf.

However, I offered to go look in our back room, to see if we had it somewhere.
Which I didn't think we did.
But we'd just gotten a truck in....
So I figured it didn't hurt to look.
Even though if we did have it in...it was probably buried in a box somewhere where I couldn't see it.

Yet.
As I looked.
I saw this green bag.
on top of a pallet.
That looked like the ground walnut shell bag.

I pulled it out where I could see it.
And wouldn't you know it.
It was the bag!
The bag the customer wanted!

So I brought it up to him.
And walla!
He was happily able to go on his way.
Yay for making a customer's day. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment