Saturday, September 12, 2015

MLAARE -Store Supplies

So there I was,
Opening up the department before the store opened,
and one of the stockers came up to me, carrying a box of Millet.
"I don't know where this goes."
I glanced at the box, saw the packaging, and told him "That's supplies for us to use in the store. It goes in the back."
I didn't think much of it beyond wondering if he had the whole store supply pallet there.
Sure enough, a minute later, he was asking where the travel boxes we place our animals in when they're sold, go.
So, I told him then went over to the pallet, as he was wondering where the giant filters for our fish system were supposed to go....
Yah, the whole pallet he was trying to work....was store supplies.
"That's all store supplies." I told him.
"Everything?"
"Yes, all this, is store supplies.'
"But this box isn't."
"No, that box is as well. It has store supplies in it."


I told him to put it by our door and I would put all the supplies into the backroom when I got the chance.

Lol. I have no idea how he didn't realize it was store supplies...usually there are stickers all over the pallet saying not to sell these items. I have no idea why he didn't notice, or where they all went. Apparently there were a couple of actual cages on the pallet that did go into the main store...but the rest...all store supplies. *shakes head.*
At least we caught it before we ended up dealing with customers trying to buy things we can't actually sell....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment