Wednesday, September 2, 2015

MRS - TV

You know what's irritating?

I expressed that I really wished I had cable TV.
So that I could watch a ton of shows. Especially shows of the current seasons, or shows that I like that aren't on Netflix.

And one of my new roommates stated that she is "Happy with what I have."

Which actually.
Is NOTHING!

The only thing she 'has' is MY Netflix.
The only thing she 'has' is MY TV. MY DVD Player. My Amazing Roommate's VCR player.

Everything she uses to watch TV.
Isn't HERS.

Of course she's happy.
She's NOT PAYING FOR IT!

Would she be so content with what she had if the Netflix went away? If the DVD player went away? If the TV moved into my room?

Most definitely not.

No. She's liking being able to take advantage of the other roommate's kindness.

Watching shows on my Netflix.

>.<
Definitely not happy about that statement.

Seriously. With how much Netflix they watch,, I do think the cable could possibly be worth it to get.... *sighs*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment