Friday, September 18, 2015

MLAARE -Helpers

Like I mentioned in my last post,
I've taken recently to counting our crickets.
To make sure that we get in the number that it says we were sent.

Well, I was doing just that.
Counting crickets.
When this mother and her two young sons came walking by.
Staring at the fish.
But being the little boys they were.
They ended up being more curious about what I was doing with the bugs then anything else.
And really wanted to help me out.

So I let them 'help' me by putting away some egg crate that we keep around to give the crickets something to hold onto.
I would give them each a piece.
And they would stand on their tippy toes, reaching as far into our container of crickets as they could. (As the top of it was over their heads.) And dropped the egg crate inside.
Lol, it had to have been one of the most exciting things they'd done.
And I was rather surprised at how eager they were to help me.

They have a good mother, to raise such helpful sons. ^^
And while I technically didn't need all that egg crate in the container of crickets.
;) It's not going to hurt them any to have more in there. :)
Not when I had such cute little helpers helping me. :)


-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment