Thursday, September 17, 2015

MLAARE -Empty

Well, this was a first.
I got in a shipment of bugs today.
And was putting them away.
When I happened to glance into a box of crickets.
....only to realize there was something wrong.
I wasn't seeing movement in the box.

First I assumed that the crickets had just all died.
And were lifeless at the bottom of the box.
But looking closer...I didn't see any sort of bug live or dead in there.
O.o

So I opened the box.

Empty.

No crickets whatsoever.
It didn't even look like the box had ever held crickets.
Everything inside was fresh and unsoiled.

Empty.

2,000 crickets.
That was what we were supposed to get in.
And nada.

Crazy.
Thankfully I can get a replacement sent in.
Because ouch. That's a lot of missing crickets. :S

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment