Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MLAARE -Feeding

Sometimes I wonder how much of what a customer tells me....
Is of their own imagination.
Or what one of my coworkers actually told them...

You see...
We had a bearded dragon returned to us.
>.< It was passed our return time frame...but the head manager decided to allow it this time.
Not sure why...but at least the dragon is back in our care.

I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with it.
But I'm told...that they were told to only feed the bearded dragon like 4 small crickets a day.
O.o
Which....is rather limited for a beardy.
We end up feeding them at least 10 crickets at a time.
Because they're little pigs and love to eat.
Four....is a bit...like being on a diet I suppose.
They can get by...but it won't make them as happy or healthy.
And this bearded dragon was more on the unhealthy side....

Hopefully we can get it better....
And that we can better educate the customer on how much they should be feeding the bearded dragon at a time.
Because...I'm pretty sure all my coworkers know that they need to eat more than 4 crickets at a time....
But who knows....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment