Monday, February 1, 2016

Long Sleeves

There's a good reason why I don't wear long sleeves at work.
Because with everything I do at work.
Those long sleeves would get pretty dirty and wet in no time flat if I didn't push them up.
And if I have to push up my long sleeves in order to not get them dirty.
What's the point of wearing a long sleeved shirt in the first place?

I'll tell you why.
Because when you don't want customers to notice things.
You wear long sleeves.

I did that today.
For like the first time ever.
I wore long sleeves to work.

Because for whatever reason, I appear to be suffering from some allergic reaction.
Considering that I'm not aware of being allergic to anything.
(it started before I went to work, so it was nothing work related)
It's really weird for me to be breaking out in red spots all over the body.
*shakes head*

Needless to say.
I didn't want customers commenting on those red spots.
Nor did I want them getting paranoid that I was contagious.
Which I'm not.

So I wore long sleeves to hide them.
*shakes head*

It didn't really end up mattering in the long run though.
Because I ended up leaving work early.
To go get myself checked out by the doctor.

But still.
I'll probably be wearing long sleeves for the rest of the week until those red spots go away.

-Sarnic Dirchi

2 comments: