Saturday, April 30, 2016

How Many?

I had a customer come in today.
Wanting some of our inexpensive gold fish for their pond.

So I was like "Okay. Which size and how many?"
"I need the large ones."
"Okay, and how many?"
"The largest ones you can get."
"Okay....but how many did you want?"

Because I could fish out the largest of the large gold fish that we had in our tank.
But....without knowing how many the customer wanted,
I could be fishing out all 400 goldfish.

Knowing that they were going into a pond I figured that they'd want probably around 20 or so.

So after I started netting out the larger ones, I'd caught like three.
The customer, after pointing out which ones they wanted, finally said "I think 6 will be fine."

Six.
Okay, I can do six.
It makes it easier to be more picky with the fish when its a smaller number that I have to fish out.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment