Monday, April 18, 2016

Weight lifting again.

I feel like I just did this.
Literally I just did this!

Here we all were,
Thinking that we were getting rid of all but a smidgen of our gravel in favor of sand.
Instead though.
We discovered in resetting one of our aisles.
That all those bags of gravel that suddenly no longer had a place.
Did have a place.
On the bottom shelf underneath all our Aquatic Decorations.

Unfortunately.
In the reset....
None of the stockers had decided to move the gravel to that spot.

So I took it upon myself to do so.
As I had a free moment.
And I really just wanted that empty space filled so then I could ensure that the other gravel location was actually to the plan.

So once again.
I've found myself moving like 2,000 lbs of gravel.

*sighs*

I suppose this is where I say....there's benefits to waiting.
To checking all the schematics of products that are being adjusted.
To make sure that the products we think we're no longer going to be carrying....we actually are no longer carrying.

As it would have saved me what I feel like is now wasted time and effort.
But now.
Now everything is in place. Yay.

Who needs to go to the Gym if I'm constantly lifting gravel? lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment