Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Move!

Children are funny sometimes.
Where they don't listen to what you say.
And keep telling you/asking you the same thing over and over again.

For example, today, I had three young girls come in.
Who repeatedly told me "The turtle isn't moving!"
-Referring to our Tortoise. Who I knew in fact, had been moving earlier in the day as I saw him eating his breakfast. So I kept telling them. "He's just sleeping. He's fine."

But they kept bringing it back up.
So finally when I had a spare second, I took them over to the cage, opened it up, and showed them that the turtle was fine. He'd just been sleeping.

lol They were super excited to see him moving about after that point. "He's moving! He's moving!"

I halfway wonder if they just wanted to see him move.
-Originally I thought they were worried he'd died.
But instead, I believe they just wanted to 'get their way' and watch him move about.

Kids are funny like that.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment