Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spilled and Dirty

There are just days when I get more irritated with my coworkers than others.

In particular I get irritated with them when they basically do nothing to help keep our department clean.
I'll come back and find dishes and cages piled high needing to be cleaned.
Wrappers all over the place from random things.
Spilled food and hay and bedding on the floor that hasn't been swept up.

It's irritating.
Because I know it's only a couple of coworkers really that make no effort to help clean up and they're the biggest mess makers. (Every work place has one I know.)

It's like they don't understand that their mom isn't there to clean up after them.
Though they probably know that their coworkers will clean up after them if its left for long enough.

Still.
I wish we'd all take a more active part in trying to keep our department clean.
Where we'd be considerate of others.
And if we notice something hasn't been cleaned, and we have time to clean it....
To clean it.
Not just wait and have the dirtiness sit there and pile up.

*shakes head*
In a perfect world that would happen.... *sighs*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment