Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Make Up Your Mind

Gotta love those customers who don't know what they want before they ask you to help them.
Especially the fish customers.
Because we have so many different varieties of fish, that can go in multiple combinations....
It's hard for the indecisive to be decisive.

I had a customer come in in the morning.
Wanting to get some fish for her tank.
More specifically she had three kids with her.
I'm not sure if the kids were hers, or just related.

But she wanted to get fish in her tank.
And was trying to balance what she wanted as to what the kids wanted.

Which resulted in me catching the fish the kids wanted....
but her deciding that they cost too much money.
And so had me put them back.
And catch some other less expensive fish.
That the kids still liked. And she also liked.

All the while the kids were constantly badgering me with questions about what I was doing, what the animals were doing, etc etc.
As the woman herself also was asking me questions about fish and decorations and....
Once I thought she was finally done with her and her fish.
She had me running all over the store, trying to figure out if a sale she saw on our website online would apply here in the store...
Which it did.

It was a lot of.....wasted time.
Which with it being busy....was kinda irritating.
Hopefully she has success with all she was trying to do and with her fish.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment