Monday, April 11, 2016

Wasted Time

I am so glad I didn't have to deal with these wishy washy customers.
I heard this from a coworker.

Where she had to deal with a couple, who ended up not leaving the store until 30 minutes AFTER we closed.
Which totally screws with us trying to get everything closed down for the night, as most of the time we should be out of the store at that time. At least in my department.

What was the problem?
Well, this couple came into the store sometime before closing.
Wanting to get a turtle.

But, they couldn't decide on which type of turtle to get. Or which one to get.

Apparently my coworker had one turtle all boxed up, at the register, ready to purchase....
And the couple changed their mind.
Wanting a different turtle instead.

This may have even happened a couple of times.
Before they decided that perhaps they didn't want the turtle.

In the end.
They finally walked out of the store with a cage for a Bearded Dragon and the Bearded Dragon itself.

I knew none of this....
When the next day.
I was called up to the register to take care of a Bearded Dragon that had been returned.
I hadn't thought much of it.

Until my coworker told me the story of what she had to deal with last night when closing.

Oh.
She was not happy.
Not happy at all that the people she'd helped had hardly had their Bearded Dragon for 14 hours before deciding to return him.

Wasted time is not a favorite among me or my coworkers.
When we sell you a pet, we don't want to see it returned the next day.
Especially when you make us deal with your wishy washyiness until after close.

Their reasoning for returning the Bearded Dragon?
"They're more fish people" they decided.

*shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment