Saturday, June 25, 2016

Food in the Name

So I had a customer come into the store today.
One who brought in a fish that had died....without bringing in the receipt.
Which meant I had to take extra time in looking up the receipt there in the store.
:( Which was particularly frustrating....considering that this customer....actually works at our sister store. So he should know better than to throw away the receipt. *shakes head*
In any case. After I found the receipt and replaced his one dead fish, he wanted to buy some more.
He wanted in particular, Female Guppies. As he wants to breed them I suppose.
Ones with specific colors.
Why?
Because he had specific names in mind.
He got a red guppy and named it Ketchup.
A yellow one and named it Mustard.
A blue guppy and named it Mayo.

O.o
Then he asked me if we had any green guppies so he could name it Relish.
Which I didn't.
So he wanted to know what other condiments there were so he could pick out another guppy that matched the color and name it after that.

lol. The first thing that popped into my mind was Sauerkraut.
Because in church we'd been talking about a BBQ we'd had as a ward, and one of the guys said that the Sauerkraut wasn't the best tasting.
So it was on my mind.

lol the customer was like O.o Eww!! No! Who eats that?!

Not me, but others do.

But what I wanted to know....is why name your fish after condiments? It's just such a weird naming system.    

Perhaps he should have eaten before coming over to buy fish....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment