Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hopping Around

The problem with taking things out of the reptile cages....
Is sometimes the reptiles manage to sneak out of said cage, via the decoration you're taking out of the cage.

>.<
I was taking out ornaments from our Green Tree Frog cage.
To do a bit of cleaning.

And thought that all the animals had stayed in the cage.

Only, as I was placing a branch in our hot water to be cleaned.
I saw something brown fly away from the water.

At first, I thought it was moss.
But then I saw the brown thing move again.
Hopping.

A frog?

It jumped right into our back sump area.
Right into water.

:S

Thankfully,
I managed to catch the hyper little hopper.

And put him back in his cage, no worse for the wear it looks like.

Silly frog....I have no idea how he hopped onto the stuff.
I thought it was clear.

Thankfully he didn't stay in the sink to get boiled. :S
Cus that's no fun to find. :S

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment