Tuesday, June 28, 2016

In the Way

So, there I was, in the back.
Checking on the animals, writing on charts, giving fresh food and water.
And I had my back turned to the cart where we place all the food to move about the dept.
I turned around to grab something...

And right like six inches in front of my face was this giant harvester spider!!
Gah!!!!
It's long skinny creepy legs half curled, it looked like it was waiting for me to walk into it's grip.
Ha.
ha.
NO!!!

To make matters worse....
The spider had me backed into a corner!
The door was on the other side of it!

So I scooted sideways, not blinking as I kept my eyes on the creepy spider.
Until I'd made my way around the room, away from it.
And then,
The spider proceeded to drop down lower moving closer to the wall I'd just been standing in front of. Until it reached the ground and then crawled underneath the cages there.

O.O
...Apparently I was in its way?

Still.
Very. Very. Creepy to suddenly have a spider in front of you that you nearly walk into. :S

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment