Saturday, June 24, 2017

Two of Them

There was a gentleman who came into the store today to get some fish.
And fishing out the first few were rather easy.

But then the customer was like: Oh, I saw two other fish I wanted, where did I see those? 
And me, being the helpful person I try to be asked him: What did they look like?

To which he said: There were two of them. 

Uhmmm....
There are a lot of tanks that only have a two of the same kind of fish in them.

So I tried again asking him if they were striped or blue or larger....
Because I can find fish easier if I actually knew what they looked like.
But no.

All he would tell me was that there were two of them. 
*shakes head*

He did find them eventually.
Up in one of the top row tanks.

But I probably could have found them a lil bit faster if he'd told me what they looked like....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment