Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Wasting My Time

People who take forever to make up their minds bug me.

Especially when I'm trying to get tasks done and the person is just sitting there waffling in their decision on what they want to do. 

I had an older couple come into the store.
With a million questions about the birds.
Because the woman's canary had just died and she was looking into getting another bird, possibly a parakeet and she saw one she really liked and wanted to get....
But they live like 2 hours away, and had around three or four other stops they had to make today....

Which with the heat we've been having, it's not a good idea to make an animal stay in a car longer than necessary. :S 

But the woman kept waffling between realizing she probably couldn't get the bird today, but really wanting to get the bird.
And I was doing my best to offer solutions,
To which they finally settled on going to run half the errands first and then coming back to grab the bird.....

Only they never came back. (yay I didn't want to have to deal with their waffling anymore) 
But I did spend like a good half hour trying to get them to make a decision. 

*exhales* 

Then there were customers who were returning dead fish, but taking forever to decide what fish they wanted to get in exchange or if they even wanted to exchange or get their money back.

And yah....after dealing with like 4 of these time wasting customers today...
I'm so done with dealing with those types of customers. 

Hopefully tomorrow brings a better more decisive set of customers. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment