Saturday, June 10, 2017

What's Your Name?

So there was this cute little girl and her father in the store today.
And I saw them sitting underneath our fish tanks on the shelf that usually holds gravel.
It looked like they were patiently waiting for some help with fish.

But when I asked them if they needed me to catch them anything,
The father said that they were trying to think of name to name the fish first before they got it.

Which is understandable. Some people like to name their fish before they take it home.
lol and little kids seem quite prone to this, so it made sense she'd want to name a fish before picking it out.

So I went and helped other customers, and glanced up a little bit later when the Dad and daughter walked by. And the father said with a sheepish smile. "We're going to go ask the fish what they want to be named." 

lol. So cute.
I really wish I heard what names they wanted to be named.
Though I don't even know if they ended up getting any fish.
If they did it wasn't from me.

I hope they did.
I hope they got cool names too. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment