Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Silent Assistance

I had a woman call me over to the reptile aisle because she needed help finding something.
However, when I got there. I was like "What can I help you with."
And she, while looking at the shelves, started to say. "Well, I can't fi---"
and she trailed off. "Maybe?" she muttered, looking at the products.
I stood there, waiting for her to tell me what she was needing help finding.
Only she never told me. lol.
She ended up picking up the product off the shelf without needing me to show her.
I guess my presence was enough to help her find it?? 

lol but then she was like. "I also have a question."
To which I was half expecting her to trail off again or else answer her own question.

She did neither.
She wanted to know if we had any small baggies used for holding carbon.
Which we did.
So I happily showed them to her.
And she happily went on her way. 

Yay. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment