Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Trio Trouble

I had a trio of teenage guys come into the store today.
The type that are 'out on an adventure' and aren't inclined to think of the consequences of their actions.

Why were they in the store?
To get a fish.

A fish for their bowl.

Which unfortunately for them, limited their options. To basically a betta fish.
Though one of the guys was quick to point out his goldfish is doing just fine in a bowl. *rolls eyes* 

And the guys weren't inclined to listen to me at all.
When I was trying to direct them to a fish that would actually live in their bowl.

They had a knack for going straight to the fish that would get at least 15inches long.
And I would have to actively dissuade them from getting said fish.

I actually don't know if they ended up getting anything.
As they came in just as I was getting off work.
But last I saw them they were excitedly looking at the reptiles.
Soooo
Hopefully they ended up getting nothing.
Who knows though.
Who knows.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment