Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Locksmith

Apparently I'm now the unofficial locksmith at work now. lol. 

So like three months ago? Really. It's been forever. 
Two of the locks to our small pet cages broke. 
They simply fell apart, and pieces got lost...and therefore became unfixable. 

Which meant that we had to order in new locks to replace the broken ones. 

And like I said....it took forever.
Those cages have been unlocked for months. 
Because for whatever reason, the parts take forever to come into the store. *shakes head*

However, today. They finally arrived.

The key locks. 

Which, I probably wouldn't have realized had come as quickly.
Except the managers were like: Hey, Sarnic. The locks came in to fix the cages. Could you fix them for us? 

Because guess who's been the one fixing the broken bird lock multiple times in the past month?
Me.

Because I actually have the patience, and the curiosity to try and figure out how the lock works and how to put it back together again in order to get it working.

And since the bird door lock has a pretty similar principle to the small pet cage key locks....
As well as the fact that I have put together the small pet cages locks before as well....

I obviously was the best person for the job to get the job done. lol. 

So that's what I did.
With some fiddling and some faddling.
And the search for like a mini wrench where I could loosen a piece of the lock so it wouldn't be crooked any further.

I fixed them!!! 

Woot.
Yay for me fixing locks. lol. 

>.>
<.<

I really hope they aren't broken when I come back into work tomorrow. >.> 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment