Monday, November 20, 2017

OverStocked

Whelp.
The Holiday season has officially started.
Because that's when I get overloaded with animals that I have to find room for in the store. 
*exhales*
It can be quite the task to juggle that all.
But somehow I make it work.

Yet, it's going to be an interesting few days before Black Friday.
Because I'm in that rock and a hard place of wanting to sell more animals before Black Friday so I can empty out the back rooms.
But also needing to make sure we actually have animals to sell on Black Friday so I don't have to keep telling customers that "there aren't anymore." 

Still....
I kinda wish that the shippers would look at our inventory a little more closely before they send us animals.

Because having 45 guinea pigs in the store is rather extreme. 

*exhales* 
Especially when I can usually only have 6 out on the floor at a time. *shakes head*
So right now...
I'm really hoping that we can sell a few guinea pigs before Black Friday because we really need to decrowd the space in back.
Because 45 guinea pigs eat a ton, and make a huge mess. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment