Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dunked

This morning I got into work, and as per the usual went to go grab the keys for my department as well as our department phone.

Only when I grabbed it...
I noticed that something wasn't quite right. 
For one, the screen was just showing the white screen of death.
For two...there was moisture built up on the INSIDE of the screen.

And the phone wasn't responding to anything at all.

Considering there was moisture inside the screen....that could only mean one thing.
It had been dropped in water.

:S Still...I was hoping that the phone would still work.
So I popped out the battery and then put it back in.
And walla!!!

The phone turned back on!
....Kinda.

The screen now was a pixelated mess.
But still legible which buttons and symbols were which.

However...despite being able to navigate and use the phone...
The speaker in said phone no longer worked.
So while I could pick up and answer the phone....
No one would be able to hear me.

Which means...
Phone is definitely busted. 

*shakes head*

So I ended up borrowing a different phone for my work shift.

Wondering how in the world the phone had gotten soaked last night...and what crazy had happened in the store after I left yesterday to cause the phone to get a bath....

I got a partial answer.
So last night, my coworker got sick and had to leave early.
Why?
Because my coworker ended up throwing up. 
:S Not fun. Especially not at work.

But apparently....
The phone...had ended up taking a tumble into the toilet at some point. :S XP 
Uhmm can you say EWWWWW?!?!
Because gah!!!
That's gross. XP 

*shakes head*
Definitely a first for the store....
But gah. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment