Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Two or One?

I had a young customer who came into the store today to get a guinea pig that he'd saved his money up for. 

And they were having trouble deciding on a guinea pig, as the ones on the floor were all unique looking and energetic. 

So I suggested that they get two. 
So they'd have less of a decision to make, but also because Guinea Pigs love to have a buddy to be with.

But...yes, admittedly, I suggested that they get two because I currently have 45 guinea pigs in the store and I really want to lessen those numbers as much as I can. 
-Hopefully Black Friday will decrease that by half. *fingers crossed*

Still, they were like "Yes!" but they first had to see how much what they already got came up to.

Because again, it was the son who'd saved his money for a guinea pig. (with the mother going to pay for the rest) 
So they went to the check out with a single guinea pig as well as the cage and everything else they needed for him.

Left.

And apparently sat in the parking lot feeling guilty that they hadn't bought a second guinea pig,
As they came back like five minutes later and picked out a second one. ^^

I hope they have fun with their new pets!! :D 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment