Wednesday, October 28, 2020

All the Texts

I had two of my fellow managers contact me today, on my day off, to ask questions about 'what should we do' when it came to taking care of some of the creatures in the store that were showing signs of not doing well.

Which...it's kinda amusing in a way because both managers have been in my department before. One of them used to be the manager over my department....

And yet both of them wanted to check in with me first to see what the 'proper course' of action should be.

It makes sense in a way, because I have waaaaay more experience in Petcare than they do. 

But at the same time...I do hope that this doesn't become a 'thing' because I want to be able to enjoy my days off without having work follow me home....

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment