Thursday, October 22, 2020

Beep Beep

So this morning was fun in that my fellow manager was late to work. 

Which isn't good when they're the only person with codes to disarm the alarms and such currently as I still haven't received my own codes.

Which means that even though there were other people there who could come into the building with me and I had keys to unlock the doors...I couldn't exactly enter the building because I couldn't disarm the alarms as I had no codes.

And if I opened the doors and didn't disarm the alarm within a certain time frame....that would send a security alert and send the police over to the store to investigate.

So yah.

Not fun not being able to enter a building.

Thankfully after a little bit we were able to enter, but still rather stressful wondering just how 'late' we were all going to clock in. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment