Friday, October 23, 2020

Semi Aquatic

 Had a customer today who called the store asking if we had Red Claw Crabs and Guppies in stock.

Which we did have both in the store at that moment.

And when the customer came in for them, I asked if the customer had land for the crabs to come out on as they do need to have land access to do well in tanks.

To which the customer said yes they did.

Though I do have to wonder if they misheard or misunderstood my meaning as when I was finishing the final touches of getting their crabs ready to go...the customer asked me if they would be okay in full water.

Which no. They would need to have some land access.

The customer was surprised at this as they'd done some research and had thought that they would be okay in full water.

From my understanding they do need some land access to do well, but i haven't done any research online to confirm or not.

But yah the customer decided to be safe and not get the crabs.

Which I'm glad they did, but at the same time I'm rather annoyed that I ended up wasting paperwork and such because they didn't hear me the first time. *exhales* 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment