Thursday, May 28, 2015

MLAARE -Don't Pinch Me

I got pinched by another Hermit Crab today.
>.<
And again,
I'm not really sure how it happened.

I was holding three of them.
Little hermit crabs. Going to go put them in their container for the customers to take home.

And somehow it's claw and my finger met up at just the wrong moment.
And Wham
Instant Pain.

To the point where I reacted instantly,
Dropping two of the hermit crabs.
While the third clung on.

Oops.
But at least they were all fine.

My finger.
Not so much.
There was a hermit crab once again clinging onto it.

After last time's experience. I knew that just sitting and waiting for it to let go would not work.
I could be waiting there for hours for all I knew.

So I pulled it off.
Painfully off.

And the hermit crab definitely left a mark.
A heart shaped mark.
Little creature definitely took some skin with him.
And drew blood.

Definitely different from what happened the last time. When it just left an angry mark.

Seriously. Note to self, continue to avoid the pinchers on the Hermit Crabs. They hurt.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment