Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MRS -DishWasher Woes

Our Dishwasher quit working.
It took me forever to realize that.
I mean. You stick the dishes in, hit a few buttons twist a nob, and walla, I heard the machine going.
So I thought all was fine.

All was not fine.
It shows how often I use the dishwasher to realize that it wasn't fine.

Apparently, our dishwasher was no longer putting water inside of itself to clean the dishes.
>.<
So even after multiple runs of the dishwasher.
The dishes weren't getting cleaner.
Or getting cleaned at all.

Ugh.

Thankfully, placing in a work order to get it fixed was simple, and easy, and the dishwasher was back in working order just fine the next day. *shakes head*

Good thing I don't need Dishes that often....
Of course, If I did....I would have realized faster that it wasn't working correctly. *sighs*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment