Friday, May 29, 2015

MLAARe -The Guppies

He came in again.
The Tall Asian guy.

The fish guy who had me fish out fish from the display tanks.
I cringe whenever I see him, groan internally because I'm just waiting for him to ask to get some of the fish from our display tanks again.

And honestly, he gets such odd combinations of fish.
I'm assuming he has more than one tank.
But still....
The fish he gets I'm just so confused about.
My other coworkers are too. They know the same problem with this gentleman.
That he buys random fish.

This time around his focus was Guppies.
Who knows why.
But it was.

He ended up buying all the remaining Red Tuxedo Guppies we had in the store (13) -because they were a dollar each. As well as four other guppies.

I don't really understand why you'd want to buy so many of the same color fish....personally I like a lot of variety of colors....but to each their own I guess.
At least the guppies weren't that hard to catch. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment