Monday, May 18, 2015

MLAARE -Not A Solution

It's part of the work thing really,
To complain about your coworkers.

Those particular coworkers that just drive you crazy and up the wall.

It gives rather entertaining stories to tell your friends and family when they ask how work is going.

So, I've been writing a friend on her mission.
Talking about work and coworkers and such.

and brought up the fact that there is some tension between me and a coworker currently. Moreso than usual. Enough that it has stressed me out to the point of getting sick.
Because really, I find it difficult to mesh with this coworker, to get on the same page, wavelength, so that we can communicate and work together effectively.

To have things break down further....not good. Seriously, if I could avoid having the same shifts as this coworker, I would be super happy.

In any case, I told my friend the updates on what's been going on between me and this coworker.

And her solution totally through me for a loop.
And not a happy loop.

She suggested that in order for me to see the good qualities in this coworker, because we've been opposites for so long.....
That I should go on a date with him.
Basically see him in a different environment, get to know him.

O.o
Uh.
No.
Never.
Ever.
Ever.

Not a good idea at all.
Because honestly the coworker gives off the "Beware of me!" Radar alarms and, I find it hard to be too comfortable in his presence.
Definitely not a solution. At all.

A solution that filled me with....I can't explain it, but nearly sent me in a panic.
Considering that we're not quite meshing well in work, the thought of being alone with this guy in a date situation, even hypothetically has me shivering. No. No.
Not a thing I will do ever.

I don't see how dating someone you don't get along with can ever be a solution.... O.o
I mean, I guess it probably works for some people out there.
But for me....not going to happen.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment