Wednesday, July 22, 2015

MLAARE -Guesstimation

So, when we get in our Cricket shipments.
There are usually dead.
Which we count, to make sure that our inventory numbers are accurate.
But when you get in anywhere between 1,000-3,500 crickets at a time...
You don't have a lot of time spent to counting crickets.

So I use guesstimation. Count out a certain number of crickets then take about that size range and count more quickly.
Guesstimate. Its my friend.

But this time, my Head manager wanted me to count out individual dead crickets.
So that we could have an accurate count. To make sure we were saying the right amount of dead.

For fun I did a guesstimation before hand.

I thought there were about 450 dead.

Then I counted.
One by One.
And got

453.

HA!
TAKE THAT!

You don't know how happy it made me to know that my guesstimation is pretty accurate. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment