Saturday, July 25, 2015

MLAARE -Shifts

So, I sent a text to a manager at work;
To save me the trouble of having to talk to people on the phone.
Asking what my work schedule was for next week.

And I got the response back.
"You work these days starting at this same time."

Great.
I kinda figured that would be the case.
Doesn't hurt to double check, as the one time I don't is probably going to be the time when something changes.

But...they didn't answer my full question.
You see, I like to know the beginning AND the ending times of my shifts.
So I can have a better idea of when I'll be getting off and plan other events accordingly.

*sighs*

You don't know how stressful it is to not know when you're getting off.
How long am I going to be at work this day?
Five hours?
Eight?

I don't know.
I didn't press to know as I figured they'd be busy at work.
So now I have to wait for when I do go into work...
And then see when I get off work for my work week.

....I hate waiting.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment