Saturday, July 18, 2015

MLAARE -Snail Infestation

Ah.
The joys of truck being late.
Especially on the days when I needed it to be on time.
On the days when I actually managed to get my department open on time.

Because, I was expecting to have to be working on our newly arrived shipment of fish.
But, the truck was late.
The fish were on the truck.
So therefore....we got done early...
And were left twiddling our thumbs, searching for other tasks to do while we waited another couple of hours for the delayed truck to show up.

Me.
I was productive.
And decided to work on our infestation of snails that are colonizing our fish tanks.
>.< Silly parasitic creatures. They spread like crazy.
And often we don't have time to fish them out. As its....well time consuming.

But today, I had a good long period of no customers and no fish to do just that.
Pick out the snails from the tanks.

And my accomplishment?
like 500 snails in a little cup. About halfway full.
So many snails....
And that was just one section of tanks.
*groans*
So. Many. Snails!
Hopefully we can get on top of them again soon.

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment