Wednesday, July 1, 2015

MLAARE -Speaking Out

*bangs head against wall*

Sometimes I think too much.
About words I say, about actions I did.

Today at work, I was busy cleaning cages.
And the Head Manager came up to the chinchilla cage.
And said. "What will it take for you to train the Chinchilla to not poop on top of his house?"
My automatic response was "I'll need more hours to do so."
Because my thinking was that it takes time and effort to teach an animal to train an animal to do anything. So if I was actually to teach a chinchilla not to do something, then I would need time to do so. Which would mean more hours.

The Manager however took it differently.
Thinking that I was actually requesting more hours.
Which I wasn't.
I'm happy with my hours. And its not like I could get more being full time already. *shakes head*
He was like "Are you being series or sarcastic."
So I was like "sarcastic?"

I don't know if there was a right answer to that....
*sighs*
Because I didn't really get the opportunity to explain my thinking.

So now I'm worried for probably no reason that I've left a bad impression by accident.
Because I was trying to just play along.

>.<
How come when I try to play along and not be serious that's when people want to take me seriously?
*sighs*

And sometimes they wonder why I don't talk much.
Its because if I do, then they think I'm being feisty/spazzy/on a roll whatever.  And they wonder if something is wrong to be making me act 'out of character'.
When I'm just actually being myself. >.<

Its probably nothing....forgotten as quickly as it happened...
Doesn't mean I can convince my mind of that though....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment