Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MLAARE -NitPicky

I hate nitpicky customers.
Especially when they nitpick little tiny details that most normal customers would not notice.
That really, isn't that major of an issue.

>.<
Today, a customer (possibly the same customer of a while back that did the same thing.) Nitpicked the quality of the water that our Betta Fish resided in. She called it "Disgusting."
Because the water was 'Filthy' and that there was 'food at the bottom' if I remember correctly.

So.
Annoying.
And Irritating!

Why?
Because for one.
I CHANGED THE BETTA WATER YESTERDAY!!
And Betta water does not get "Disgusting" and "Filthy" in less than 24 hours!

If it had been like the day before we changed Betta water, then I would have been more understanding. The water would look worse just before, instead of just after.
BUT IT WAS JUST AFTER!

She was NITPICKING!
The water was still clear!

Really. You'd have to stare really close to notice that there was a piece of food on the bottom here, a slightly fogginess to the a clear cups there.

But nothing.
Nothing whatsoever that would warrant the words "disgusting" and "filthy" to be used!!
The water was clear!
Gah!

>.<
I definitely did not like it.
I do not like being critiqued.
And she wanted us to change the Betta Water right then!!
HA!
LIKE WE HAVE TIME TO DO THAT!
PLUS I JUST DID THAT YESTERDAY! I DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE THE BETTA WATER EVERYDAY AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO SO.
Really, if she's SO CONCERNED about the water quality then she should get off her CUSTOMER HIGH HORSE and GET A JOB WORKING HERE and then she would SEE that we're doing the Best we Can. and that we have a lot more WORK to do to keep the store running. We don't just STAND there waiting for Customers to come and take no effort to make sure the animals are in clean healthy environments. WE DON'T DO THAT!
>.<
Ugh.
So.
Very.
Irritated.

I don't like her. This nitpicky customer.

But I did my best to satisfy her nitpickiness and assured her I would go check the Betta water again to make sure it wasn't 'disgustingly filthy' >.<
Yah....did that slightly then figured I didn't have time to be OCD and went back to trying to finish my other opening tasks before the lunch time rush would hit.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment