Tuesday, November 8, 2016

To Get A Pet

I always feel for the customers,
Who are eager to the point of desperation to do everything correctly, when it comes to getting a pet.
lol.
They ask a ton of questions.
Want to know every little detail.
Look to you to tell them how to do everything right so that they can take care of the pet correctly.

For the most part, I enjoy helping these sort of customers.
Because you know they're listening to you and they want to do everything right.
lol They may be a bit time consuming, so it's not always the best to have them come when we're busy.
But I do enjoy helping these sort of customers.

Today I had a gentleman come into the store.
Wanting to get a pet for his kids.
But one that would be easy to take care of.

Naturally that usually lends to fish.
Particularly Betta Fish. :)

lol, my coworker had started talking to him first.
But I ended up taking over, oops. :)
Talking to him about the different tanks and decorations and fish and how to care for the bettas. :)

It was a pleasant conversation.
I really hope that everything turns out well for him and for the fish. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment