Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Communication

I was scrubbing tanks when I heard the boy's voice.
"THEY HAVE FISHIES?!" He yelled out in utter delight.
I heard the pitter patter of his feet as he darted back to the entrance. "MOM THEY HAVE FISHIES!!"
I heard the feet again. Pitter patter and looked up just in time to see the boy press his face against the case of our display tank.
And start roaring at the tank.
lol

What is it with kids and making loud noises at fish??
Honestly I'm not sure why they do it.
Perhaps they know something I don't.

But it didn't stop with the fishies.
I could hear him rawring, growling and making other noises that sounded like "bangbangbangbang" all the way up and down the store.

So I can only assume he was trying to terrorize all the other animals in the store as well.
Or communicate....

Who knows.
What I do know, was that it was amusing to listen to as I worked. lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment